At Your Service
Association Legal Services wants to help your Community Association take the guesswork out of the sometimes arduous legal process that comes with managing residential communities.
Benefits for Associations
- Reduced overall legal costs
- Greater cost certainty
- Attorneys working with Association directly
Consistent service across all legal needs
- Single point of contact with an assigned attorney
- One-stop legal services (Litigation, Contract Review, Drafting, Association Management, Insurance Issues, etc.)
- We work with your existing Property Manager for legal billing
- Associations may choose from three different legal service agreements:
- Zero subscription hours and $225 per hour thereafter
- 30 annual subscription hours at $180 per hour ($5,400) and $200 per hour thereafter
- 60 annual subscription hours at $150 per hour ($9,000) and $200 per hour thereafter
- Billing for subscription hours may be monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually per the association’s preference
- We will also offer a flat-rate revision of Approved Technology Contracts. $2000 flat rate revision of Bylaws OR Declarations. $3000 flat rate revision of both Bylaws and Declarations.
Cost and Filing Fees are additional.
Association Legal Services always works to ease your burden so you can focus on your business.
We take the guesswork out of the sometimes arduous legal processes that comes with managing residential communities.
We proactively advise association clients on any applicable changes in the statutory and regulatory environment as they arise.
What We Do
Association Legal Services LLC offers bulk legal services to Community Associations and Property Management teams all across South Florida. By specializing and working with your Property Manager, our upfront hourly and flat-rate billing rates come in far below the market rates for such services. We offer an abundant selection of tailored legal services to suit the needs of all associations. These services can only be obtained through your current Property Manager’s affiliation with Association Legal Services. Work directly with our attorneys!
Proudly Offering Florida Quality Legal Services
Bradenton ● Fort Myers ● Fort Lauderdale ● Naples ● Miami ●
Sarasota ● St. Petersburg ● Tampa ● West Palm Beach
How You and Your Team Benefit
Association Legal Services wants to help your Community Association take the guesswork out of the sometimes arduous legal process that comes with managing residential communities. We also proactively advise association clients on any applicable changes in the statutory and regulatory environment as they arise. Our services allow your team to stay focused on the community while we work behind the scenes to meet all aspects of the association’s legal needs.
Please let us know how we can be of service.
12600 World Plaza Lane
Fort Myers, FL 33907